Circle Cluster Pillow Cover- Hand Printed (Yellow & Grey)
Nothing cheers up a space like a beautiful, handmade pillow. This pattern was made by drawing circle clusters with thread using free motion sewing. The cluster pattern is then screen printed on medium weight, light grey linen, with water-base ink in my northwest studio. The hand mixed ink reminds me of the color of dandelions.
*Because this pillow cover is printed by hand, there will be inconsistencies throughout the fabric, which just adds to the charm and uniqueness. No two are the same.
* Hand mixed ink: Dandelion (Mustard) Yellow
* Textile yardage is designed & hand printed my me (in small editions) in our northwest studio.
* Pillow cover only- Insert not included (saving in shipping expenses).
* 16 x 16 inches (40 x 40 cm)
* Hand printed using non-toxic, water based inks on European 100% washed (medium weight) linen.
* The pattern is printed on one side, with grey linen backing.
* Zipper closure
* Serged interior seams
Dry clean to retain body or machine wash to soften.
*Everyone's monitor will read color a little differently. Feel free to request a swatch.